There will be a break for lunch from 12:00 - 1:00.
Novice group will meet at 10:00 am and at 2:00pm e your paragraph here.
8:00 a.m. - Registration begins
8:30 a.m. - Mandatory Drivers Meeting
9:00 a.m. -Intermediate drivers on track
9:20 a.m. - Advanced drivers on track
9:40 a.m. - "Novice drivers on track
And so on until 5:00 p.m. (last group out will be novice at 4:40)
y your paragraph here.
Type your paragraph here.
1. Prep: Before every track event, check your car's fluids, brake pads, tires, and fill up your gas tank. Track gas isn't cheap and ducking out to the local gas station means less time spent lapping.
2. Show some mechanical sympathy: Always run warm-up and cool down laps. Bleed off air if tire pressures rise more than 5 psi above the factory recommendations on the door jam. Never set the parking brake on hot rotors.
3. Check your Mirrors, not just in the corners: If a faster driver catches you, pull to one side of the track, back off the gas, and signal for the car to pass.
4. Take advantage of others knowledge and experience: Make friends with faster and more experienced drivers. Discuss their individual techniques.
5. Drive your pace: No one remembers the guy who drove slowly, but everyone remembers the guy who put it on the roof.
We do not have any on-site tech service at our track events. When you register, you will be sent a tech form/event waiver that you will need to sign and bring with you to registration on the day of the event. We always recommend you get your vehicle checked out by a certified mechanic, however, if you are confident in your abilities to self-tech your vehicle, that is your call. It is your sole responsibility to prepare your car for the event.